Bring your sport at the comfort of your home with Stiga Instaplay Table Tennis table as it is easy to assemble and gets you on the go with the game. It also has corner pads to ensure the player’s protection from unexpected bumps.
Once this folding table tennis table reaches your doorstep, you may need to spend about 10 minutes of your time to cut and remove the folding cardboard as well as take off the wood sides. Follow by an additional 2 minutes to stand the two halves of the table up and put on the wheel.
Yet another 2 minutes to unbox all the accessories, position the corner protectors plus completely unfold the table. Finally, spend just about a minute to set up the net by joining the 2 halves of the table together and it is all set.
Not like other ping pong tables that require plenty of times for assembly, this Stiga ping pong table is rather easy to assemble. You may just spend 10-15 minutes to set everything up after taking all parts out of the box and you are ready to play the game right away! You can say it is actually a non-assembly table tennis table.
The top of the table is built with silkscreen striping. The surface color is black and the thickness of the top is 3/4 inches (19mm). The thickness of the table can give players with excellent bounce and good playability.
Besides, the table top is sanded and fill with UV protection to make sure that it can provide a smooth and pleasant playing experience for all players.
Apron and Corner Protectors
There is steel apron with a thickness of 2 inches being built for this table. Such apron construction help to ensure the even bounce for the table all the time. The corner protectors that are coated in black color can provide good protection for the table edges to prevent it from getting scratch and warping.
Net and Post
Also included in the package are the 66″ net and the posts. It is made with the decent quality of materials to let you enjoy the game.
However, some people found that the net is not so good where it doesn’t have the tensioner and adjusting of the height is rather hard for them to do so. Therefore, it is better for you to get a better net set with the price range between $30-$50.
The legs of the table are built with heavy-gauge steel. They are very sturdy with the 2-inch square legs place with the table which creates a very solid base for the table. The bottom of the leg is inserted with plastic leg caps which can give good protection for your floors and it can prevent the floors from getting scratches.
Wheel Casters with Locks
With the availability of 3-inch mag ball-bearing wheels, you can move the table around without much effort. In addition, the 4 wheels are lockable so that you can place your table firmly on the ground without moving. The design of the wheels can also provide you with great stability and safety.
Features of the Table
Product reviews will help you evaluate the product so you will know if it is worth buying or not. Some Stiga Instaplay Table Tennis Table reviews that are helpful and you can consider are as follows:
- It really gives you an “instant” play. Since the assembly time is a factor, having this product lets you save time as it is easy to assemble once you take it out of the box.
- It has a sturdy surface and support to provide an excellent play.
- It is worth the price since you are provided with a good quality gaming table.
- The table has a wide surface, perfect for playing table tennis.
- Since most of the purchasing transactions are done online, most reviews say that delivery is smooth and fast.
- This table has a unique design. It splits into two parts and can be assembled back to the original formation.
- Guaranteed that it is made with high-quality products.
- Can be easily stored since it can be folded easily to save up space.
- Also serves as a multipurpose table. Since it can be split, you can use the parts for other recreational activities.
- Most reviews say that this table is a must buy for table tennis enthusiasts.
- It is indeed a time saver.
- “It is an excellent table” is the most common comment by the buyers of this product.
- Play Position: 60″(width) x 108″ (depth) x 30″ (height)
- Playback Position: 60″(width) x 66″ (depth) x 64″ (height)
- Storage Position: 60″(width) x 28″ (depth) x 64″ (height)
Nevertheless, some people may find the quality of this Stiga table tennis table is good but not excellent. For this table, the playing surface is superb.
However, the material that built the legs can be said to be average. The legs can sometimes shaky and loose-fitting which make the whole table turns to be very unstable.
Sometimes attempting to secure the anchoring screws can be futile caused they may be stripped right out of the table bottom. This issue may happen if the table is being folded and unfold very frequent.
For players who seldom had the table move may not have any issue with it but the mounting brackets and hinge pins are not of good quality which can be improved further. The overall design of the table is good and the material used to build the table is up to standard. It will be perfect if the workmanship can be enhanced.
The price of the Stiga Instaplay Table Tennis Table is a little above $600. There are reviews show that this product is well worth the money that you spend on. Most are positive reviews and the negative ones point out flaws that can be easily solved by a simple repair.
If you think this is not the right table for you, there are still a lot of STIGA table tennis table choices that you can have.
Stiga table tennis