JOOLA is a world producer of top quality table tennis equipment which includes the manufacturing of table tennis tables. The company keeps on improving the design and quality of their table tennis equipment especially for the tables which are widely used and is a preferred brand for many players when they are looking for ping pong equipment.
Each of the JOOLA tables undergoes a detailed assembly process to be certain that the table that is produced are always of excellent quality. This is of no exception for the JOOLA Tour 2500 Table Tennis Table.
- Tour 2500 is having the thickness of 25mm
- Tour 1800 is having the thickness of 18mm
- Tour 1500 is having the thickness of 15mm
The thicker the tabletop, the better the bounce quality you can have. Therefore, the price will be also higher.
Features of JOOLA Tour 2500
- 1″ thickness of MDF painted table surface.
- Great quality and standard tournament table include net and post.
- Nearly preassembled with 2 independent stand-alone halves on trundle system.
- Durable powder-coated 50mm metal frame and 50 x 50mm undercarriage.
- Playing dimensions: 108″ x 60″ x 30″.
- Optimal storage dimensions of 24 .5″ x 62.25″ x 64″.
- Assembled weight: 245 lbs.
- Four 2″ locking casters.
- USATT approved.
- Automatic folding legs.
- Adjustable height levelers.
- Double anti-tilting device for increased safety.
Construction of the Table
After the Tour 1500 and 1800 tables, JOOLA continues to release another Tour series of ping pong table which is JOOLA Tour 2500 Table Tennis Table. This table is made for recreational or intermediate players who tend to have heavy usage.
The table comes with 95% pre-assembled so there is only very little work for you to do to set the table up. All you need to do is just attach the 8 bolts that come together with the table to the legs and you are good to go. You can completely assemble the table is just a couple of minutes and you can start to enjoy playing ping pong right away.
The top of the table features a thickness of 1″ or 25mm medium-density fiberboard (MDF). It undergoes an intensive polyurethane paint process in order to produce an effective playing surface for players. The multi-layer blue painted surface can offer players with quality and consistent bounce of the ball.
As mentioned earlier, the JOOLA Tour 2500 is features with a quality surface with 1″ thickness which is the standard thickness required by ITTF, it can provide a great and steady bounce for players. The intensive and multilayered paint process made it very sturdy to protect against warping and cracking, therefore you will be able to use this table for many years.
Another feature of the table is it’s metal frame is powder-coated so it can offer robust and sturdy support for the tabletop.
Net and Post
There is a set of net and post come together with the table. The net is pre-assembled with brackets that screw on to the table. You can attach the net easily on the table with the availability of the clamping frame.
As JOOLA is always emphasizing on the safety of the table, this Tour 2500 is with no exceptions in which is incorporated with an anti-tilting device and automatic folding legs.
The 1.5″ apron and 1.5″ diameter sturdy steel legs are used to construct this table to be very rigid and durable. It provides great support to the table with its thick steel legs.
The bottom of the legs is having the adjustable rubbers where you can adjust the height of the table to ensure a level playing surface.
There are 4 pcs of 3-inch locking caster wheels attached on the table legs. They provide added safety and stability during gameplay, solo playback, transport & storage modes.
You can fold and unfold the table easily. You can move the table to wherever you want. Once you move to the place where you want to play the game, you can simply unfold the table and lock the caster to make it remain still in the same position.
After playing, you can fold the table, unlock the caster and move it for storage effortlessly. All these tasks can be carried out by one person.
- The table is made of tournament-grade quality.
- Most people are having the reviews that this table appears to be really quality made and most of them are very pleased with the purchase of the table.
- Easy to fold, unfold and move around.
- The table can be of heavyweight. Some people might find the two halves of JOOLA Tour table tennis table can be very heavy and will need people with enough strength to move it to the location that they want to place the table.
- The available net and posts may not look so quality. It won’t last for long if you play ping pong frequently.
If you want to buy a table and place in your basement, by considering it can be a challenge for the weight for you to move, maybe you can think of choosing the lighter weight JOOLA Tour 1800 which will be less challenge for you to move it.
After all, the JOOLA Tour 2500 is still an incredible table which can be ideal for mid-level players who wish to improve their playing skill. If you are also thinking of playing better practice, then you may consider buying it.
The selling price for this table is around $700. The price is considered reasonable compared to other similar range of tables which can easily cost you more than $1,000. Thus, this price is great for you to have a quality table to play with.
Video of JOOLA Tour 1800 and 2500
You can take a look of the video below which illustrated the features available for JOOLA Tour 1800 and 2500. By viewing the video, you will get a better picture of the features that you can have with the table.