The JOOLA Atlanta Olympic Table Tennis Table happened to be the 1996 and 2000 Olympics game’s official ping pong table. It is a professional tournament table that is approved by the International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF).
Table of Contents
- Official table of 1996 and 2000 Olympic games.
- 7/8-inch wood composite top with a high-density 22mm wood composite rating.
- Unique transport system. The foot pedal raises the entire table off the floor for easy rolling on 5-inch casters.
- Tournament-grade net with height-and-tension adjustment system.
- The table is finished on the bottom.
- 2-inch steel apron supports all outer edges.
- Warping-resistant with apron design cradles tabletop.
- 2W x 1.5D-inch powder coated rectangular steel legs.
- ITTF approved.
- Dimensions: 68″ x 57″ x 26″
- Weight: 411 pounds.
What’s Cool About This Table?
Requires 2 people to set up.
It may take 2 to 4 hours for you to assemble the table.
The tabletop is made with a high-density wood composite design. The thickness of the tabletop is 7/8-inch or 22mm. Such thickness provides quality and consistent bounce for players.
Net and Post
The table comes with a tournament-grade net and post with a height-and-tension adjustment system. The net is good quality and is relatively easy for you to set up.
The net assembly is permanent and doesn’t require you to remove when folding the table.
2 Table Halves
It is designed in 2 table halves, making it foldable and easy to move and storage. You can also fold one of the table halves in a vertical position for solo-play.
This JOOLA Atlanta Olympic table has a unique transport system and a foot pedal that can support and boost the table off the floor. To move the table, you need to step on the pedal, raise and fold the legs.
It is also built with 5″ caster wheels, which make the table easy to move around. It has a 2″ steel apron, and the table is powder-coated for extra durability. It is sturdy to resist warping.
The 8 table legs provide excellent support while this table is in playing position. As a result, this JOOLA Atlanta Olympic is an excellent table for advanced and professional ping pong players.
- This is a very robust table, and the design is very nice.
- Very durable.
- Very expensive.
Video of JOOLA Atlanta Olympic Table
If you are looking for this table, take a look at the video to know the features of the table have a better picture before going for it.
After reviewing, I can say this JOOLA Atlanta Olympic Table Tennis Table is ideal for amateur and professional players. Some buyers claim the table is quite expensive and heavy. Also, the time to assemble the table could be quite long.
Apart from these minor drawbacks, most people agree that this is one of their best investments.
Many people love the table because it looks professional, it is foldable, and easy to store.
You may want to consider buying this if you wish to improve your skills by playing the game on a tournament level table.
- JOOLA Inside Table Tennis Table Review
- Review of JOOLA Triumph 15 Table
- Review of JOOLA Tour 2500 Table