Among many online stores today, the big names include Walmart and Amazon. In the USA and other places as well, many people prefer Walmart than Amazon. Walmart is more popular and has physical stores in the USA. China, Canada, and other areas.
You can walk in and out of discount department stores and hypermarkets any time of the day. Just like Amazon, Walmart is a leading seller of table tennis equipment. This article explains the pros and cons of buying table tennis equipment like paddles, balls, nets, and tables at Walmart.
PROS of Buying TT Equipment at Walmart
1. Walmart stocks all types and brands of table tennis equipment. Unlike Amazon where a product may not be available for shipping, Walmart is the real deal. You cannot miss a product at Walmart.
It stocks brands ranging from Eastpoint, Joola, Butterfly, and Stiga among others. It has a variety of tables, paddles, bats, rubbers, nets, and table tennis accessories. It is hard to find a product not in stock in Walmart.
2. Walmart leads in offering low prices of table tennis equipment. Compared to eBay, Amazon and other online sellers, Walmart offers equipment at cheap prices.
Despite the low prices, the equipment is of high quality as they are sourced directly from the manufacturers. They also have a shipping period of utmost 2 days. Prices are even lower during Walmart black Fridays.
3. Better online deals and a quick to navigate website. Whether you are tech-savvy or not, it is not that difficult to navigate through Walmart’s website. You only need to search using product type, category or the name of the product you are looking for.
You will get related products and choose your product from the list. Besides, in Walmart, the better online deals help you save more on every product you purchase. Popular table tennis items can be quickly accessed through the website.
4. Many physical stores. Walmart is a huge employer and has physical stores all over. It has huge stores that house a variety of products. Physical stores mean that once you search for your product online, you can either opt to purchase from the website or through their stores. You can order your item from any nearest store.
5. Reduced shipping fees. In Walmart, you land on low shipping fees. Some products are even free to ship. There is also a free option for storing shipping and picking up the products at the nearest local store. This means that you can order and pay online and then pick up the product from a physical store.
CONS of Buying TT Equipment at Walmart
#1. Delayed shipment. Shipping a purchased product to a particular store can take longer than expected. This happens when you shop online and store the shipping to collect in a particular store where the item may not be originally present.
Get a variety of table tennis equipment from Walmart! You can purchase online and pick the equipment in your local Walmart store. Returning defective equipment is also easier as you can walk into any store and raise your claim. Save money and live better by buying paddles, tables, balls, nets, and blades from Walmart.