When it comes to table tennis, a quality racket can have the greatest effect on improving your overall playing skills. To increase your level of play, it is good for you to pay close attention to the daring racket technologies and select a racket tailored for your level in style of play.
The STIGA Titan is just the racket that very fit for the beginner who is starting to play the ping pong sport and wish to improve their skill in a short period of time. It can offer players with great control and easy ball placement to any table area that they want the ball to be.
The Stiga Titan is built with a 5-ply extra light blade with Balsa Technology. It is featured with Crystal Technology for hardens surface to increase the speed of the blade.
There are ITTF approved inverted tournament rubbers attached on the forehand and backhand of the blade. The Triumph inverted tournament rubber is having a sponge with the thickness of 2.0mm. The rubber is quite sticky and it can give you good traction.
The paddle weighs only 0.35 pounds or approximately 150 grams. Thus, this is considered a lightweight racket for all the players.
The racket is constructed with a Concave Italian Composite Handle. This is a flared handle. You can try to grip the handle of the blade and you will have a very good feel on it.
The racket can improve your game by giving you a lot of good spin dimension which you may not able to experience with a cheap racket.
The 2.0 mm sponge that comes with the racket makes it a perfect one. But this is a slow racket so it won’t offer you with much speed and spin. If you do a lot of smashing in your game, then this racket will not be the one that you should get.
This racket is created to help beginners to improve their playing stroke by focusing more on technique and control instead of power. So, you will get very good control with the racket. It is ideal for novice players to use it to work on their fundamentals. They can add more spin to their shots and improve their forehand and backhand shots.
Technology Being Used to Produce The Racket
- Crystal technology makes the blade surface to be hard and stiff. This helps in increasing the speed at which the ball go over to the opponent’s side when hitting with the racket.
- WRB combines weight balance rate, the rate of recovery and ball sensitivity. It allows you to recover faster and play longer.
- ACS makes it possible for players to play for high speed. This technology is a combination of maximum elasticity and outstanding control.
- Tube technology uses a middle veneer that has gone through a revolutionary treatment increasing speed and power without sacrificing feeling and control.
- Balsa technology is an ultra-lightweight center ply that reduces the weight at the racket and helps increase speed and reaction time.
- Nanocomposite technology creates stronger and tighter bonds in the rubber increasing speed and spin.
- 5-ply Extra Light Blade
- Sponge with a thickness of 2.0mm
- Concave Italian Composite Handle
- Speed: 80
- Spin: 77
- Control: 82
- Performance-Level Paddle
- Inverted Tournament Rubber that is ITTF Approved
- Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 3 inches
- Great value for the price you pay for
- Rubber can offer you a lot of spins
- It is a good racket for you to play defensives strokes
- Power might need improvement
- The sponge is not up to standard
- This is a slow racket
All STIGA master series rackets are developed through intensive research development and testing process that includes many of the best table tennis players in the world, this is of no exception for STIGA Titan.
The stringent process ensures that each racket that being produced by STIGA features with the perfect balance of technology, materials, and workmanship to maximize its playability and performance.
By selecting STIGA Titan which can be the racket designed to fit your level of play you will be able to continue to improve your table tennis skills. Many people love it for the reason that it is not so expensive yet managed to provides many great features in comparison to any paddle that is in a similar price range.
Generally, this Stiga Titan pre-assembled racket can offer you with a very classic feel. There is nothing too fancy about the racket. When you first see it with your eye, you can found it is just a solid racket. And when you start to play with it, you can feel that it can give you very good control.
Even though you may not get the same material level of their top of the line rackets, this Stiga Titan pre-assembled racket is still featured with a lot of great technology and can be categorized as the high-end racket for the player.
If you have used a cheap ping pong paddle to play table for some time and see very little improvement in your playing skill, then you should start to consider of buying this Stiga Titan which is definitely an affordable racket that will not cost you too much money to get one.
With a better racket than your cheap one, you can now start to play a better game and you will find your overall playing skills get improved after playing with the racket for some time.
You can practice the racket by doing some topspins, backspins, sidespins, curve shots, power shots, faster hits, chop, flick, and etc. You can also try to loop and drive with the racket. Since the racket is good at controlling the ball, you will be able to play more consistently with it.
It isn’t the best rubber out there, but it provides a lot of control for a beginner to work on his fundamentals.
If you wish to buy this racket, you can find it at Amazon.