One may think that Ping Pong London is a sport, a competition or a ping pong company. But no, it is a restaurant. It is a ping pong restaurant situated in London, United Kingdom. Is it for ping pong players? Of course not!
If you are in London and you desire to have a taste of South Asian food, then Ping Pong London restaurant will make you feel as if you are in China.
The Chinese cuisine is known to accommodate the Chinese culture, from the ingredients to preparation and serving. Experience the Chinese culture by tasting the Chinese dishes in Ping Pong London. Below is a detailed review of this popular ping pong restaurant. Read on.
About the restaurant
Also known as Ping Pong Dim Sum, It is a chain of 8 restaurants that serve Chinese food in London. The restaurant’s branches are located in various areas across the capital.
They are found in Soho, Southbank, St Paul, St Katharine Docks, Bow Bells House, St Christopher’s Place, Wembley, Westfield Shepherds Bush, and Covent Garden.
You can conveniently enter and order Chinese dish in any of the branches across the city. It doesn’t matter where you are; Ping Pong London has got you covered.
What is in the Ping Pong Menu?
While in ping pong London, you will enjoy a buzzing atmosphere. You will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of mouth-watering food as well as drinks. The ping pong restaurant has Set and Lunch menu.
Photo source: Over the Hype
Ping pong London always considers those with special dietary requirements. You can always communicate to a server before placing an order. The attendants ensure that you get your preferred dish or drink.
Some of the foods and drinks on this ping pong menu include;
- CRISPY / BAKED foods such as Smoked Chilli Chicken wings, Firecracker chicken roll, Vegetable puff, and mixed vegetable spring roll among others.
- DUMPLINGS like crab prawn dumpling, spicy vegetable dumpling, pork and prawn Shu Mai spinach, and mushroom dumpling among others.
- BAOS AND BUNS such as the vegetable bun, crispy duck bao, chili prawn Bao and many others.
- RICE / NOODLES / SOUPS / SALADS such as Soy ginger vegetable salad, coconut Dashi chicken wonton soup and many more.
- DESSERTS such as ginger cake and Mochi among others.
- NIBBLES / SIDES like prawn crackers, seaweed salad, and Edamame among many others.
- DRINKS include Teas, the ceremony of teas, martinis, beer, bubbles, softies, iced teas and classics such as Caipirinha, Singapore sling, and Margarita.
Photo source: pingpongdimsum
You can book a table online!
Ping Pong London is online. You can book a table by visiting their website pingpongdimsum.com and choose any of the branches. Booking online saves you time and it is highly convenient.
Delivery of takeaways
Do you feel like chilling at home while feasting on a Chinese dish? Ping Pong London is always a click away. You can always order your food online. It will be delivered to your doorstep. The services of this restaurant are unique.
Quality and affordable food
You do not need to spend an arm and a leg to have that tasty Chinese dish. Ping Pong London’s food and drinks are cheap. You can order from as low as £1.95. Everyone can afford to enjoy a dish.
Ping pong London makes you feel at home. It serves the best Chinese dishes with their incredible ping pong menu at an affordable price. The staff is friendly and the foods are mouthwatering. Taste the Chinese Cuisine in Ping Pong London and feel like never before.