I think that the mini table tennis table can be a good laugh with any friends or non savvy table tennis players so get out there and get your mini table tennis table now.
Briefing of Few Mini Table Tennis Tables
If you are thinking of buying a mini table tennis table to play in your house, there are several brands that you can consider of and I would show you some of the popular brands which will ensure you to get a quality table which you can have a lot of fun with.
The Stiga mini ping pong table is a fun table that you can easily install in your room and play right away with your family. It is simple for handling and is completely assembled when it arrive at your house.
– 3/8″ MDF top with Edgebanding
– Mini table tennis table designed for small spaces
– Sturdy black powder-coated, round steel legs fold for storage
– Durable 3/8-inch MDF top with edge banding
– Includes net and Post, balls and paddles
– Measures 29 x 27 x 54 inches (W x H x D)
– Assembled Dimensions: 54″ L x 29″ W x 27″ H
Butterfly Mini Table Tennis Table – 1300114
This Butterfly table is having 4 legs for easy assemble and a 12mm wooden playing surface. The 2 table half can be folded and provide you with the convenient for compact storage. When you buy this table, you will also supplied with a carrying case that make you very convenient in handling the table and move around. In addition, the table also is included with two 40mm ping pong balls and two mini sponge bats.
– Each table half is 29.5cm2 with a net of 4.5cm high
– The two halves fold together to provide a storage box for the legs bats and balls
– 12mm wooden playing top gives a good bounce
– Supplied with the table are 4 simple to assemble legs two mini bats together with a sponge surface ideal for absorbing the ball and two 40mm balls
– Fun for all the family or great for lunch time tournaments in the office
JOOLA MiniPong Table Tennis Table
– Includes a retractable folding net, 2 mini bats and 2 of 40mm balls.
– Folds for easy storage and portability
– Measurement: 28″ (Length) x 14″ (width) x 4″ (thick)
– Weight: 5 pounds
Most of these mini table tennis tables allow you to play conveniently since there is no assembly required. All you need to do is just open the box, take out the table and play right away. Even the table surface can be rather smaller if compare to a full-sized table tennis table, however you will be still have a lot of fun to play with it. You may not have difficulty to play it right in the first place if you been used to play with full size table, but it may just takes a while for you to do the necessary adjustment and you will be able to handle the shot and got into a heated match without any issue.
One drawback is the table is tiny enough to put in the house and therefore if your house is too big of space, you may find yourself need to chase the ball around while playing.